Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open)

+2
Lizjay
Bah Humbug
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open)

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 am

"Its lovely." Dante said shyly as he looked around the manor, "Your house cleaner does a good job sir." Dante would love to draw a house similar to this one someday, he could already see some of the colors he'd use.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Master of the Underhanded Deed (Open)

Post by Bah Humbug Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 am

Stuart grinned wide, rolling his shoulders, "I do believe it's one of the nicest houses in all of Yensidia. I like to take pride in it."
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:49 am

Dante nodded as he continued to study the lovely house, he had at least three different angles in his head to paint the house from. "It is sir."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 pm

"Well I'm assuming that you want to start working right away. I will let you lead the painting. Do you want it natural or posed for?"
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu May 01, 2014 3:35 am

"Natural looked best, but if you'd rather have it be posed." Dante answered softly as he looked at Wade shyly.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Thu May 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Wade nodded, "I can do something natural then. What would you have me do?"
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat May 03, 2014 3:02 am

"Maybe you can sit? You can read if you like?" Dante suggested shyly, pulling off his backpack.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Mon May 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Stuart nodded with a wide grin, "Reading. I do have some files to look at for Mayor Chern but it's nothing out of the ordinary." He plopped down in his easy chair, pulling the files from a small cabinet next to him as he cracked them open, leaning back as he began to read.
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 am

Dante smiled shyly as he sat down and studied as Stuart read, after a couple of minutes he looked down and slowly started to work. He was at ease as he worked, glancing sometimes at the man he was painting.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bah Humbug Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 am

Stuart looked through the file, trying to pin point something that he missed. Some of the funds from public planning had been going missing and he was almost certain that something was going on in town that was being funded by the Mayor. He just wasn't sure what. His eyes glanced up and he smiled softly at Dante before going back to reading.
Bah Humbug
Bah Humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon May 19, 2014 3:15 am

Dante's eyes shyly turned to Stuart as he paused his work for a few moments, he studied the face deeply. He flushed softly when he saw him smile and looked down.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue May 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Stuart tried to contain the chuckle at what Dante had done. The boy was enticing and he didn't even realize it. With a small smile, he looked back down and spoke, "If I talk is it going to bother you?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu May 29, 2014 4:31 am

Dante looked up again at the question, "No, talking won't bother me." He answered shyly.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by I See The Light Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am

Stuart smiled and looked at him, "Then tell me about yourself."
I See The Light
I See The Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:44 am

"There is really not a lot to say about me." Dante said shyly, his cheeks a slight pink at the change of subject to himself.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:17 am

"Well tell me what you can. Is it true you have the notion that you are not from here?" Stuart asked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://onceuponadiscussion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:06 pm

"Oh... Well yes... Seeing as I don't seem to have family here and I can't remember..." Dante said nervously, answering as truthfully as he could.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Wade frowned, "There is more that you aren't telling me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 am

"I... I'm not sure if I should tell you..." Dante started softly before stopping at the sound of someone knocking on the door.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Wade stood, crossign to the door and opening it. "What do you bloody want?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:53 am

Seth rolled his eyes, "Your delivery from Para Bears Mr. Bennet, we're a little early with it today, but boss wants to close up early."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:07 am

Wade nodded with a small smile. There were few things in the world that truly made him happy and recieving his honey cakes from Papa Bears were always one of those things. With a smile, he opened up the door and fished for his wallet. "How many did I order and how much do you get? Excluding tip of course, being early does not make you on time. Had you been on time, I would have given your tip."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:28 am

Seth rolled his eyes at the comment about his tip, not that he needed it badly. He was making enough at Papa Bears, he hated delivering at this part of town though. He just held the box out to Stuart and answered, "Its the normal twenty and it's the same price as always, fifteen." He couldn't wait to get out of there, he was planning on cooking dinner for Dean and Roman and the early day would make sure he had enough time.

Dante sat quietly as he watched the exchange between the two men, he was almost nervous sitting alone in this big room.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4