Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And I Hope To Be (Open)

2 posters

Go down

And I Hope To Be (Open) Empty And I Hope To Be (Open)

Post by Almost There Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

She had lost the one thing that mattered most. While she had thought that her resteraunt was all she needed, she had since realized that there was a lot more to it. Tiana realized that she missed Naveen, the once playboyish prince who had proved to her that he was different. Tiana realized that she missed Louis, the fun loving jazz aligator who wanted nothing more than to be a member of a real band. Tiana even missed Ray, the Cajun back swamp fire fly who was in love with a star named Evangaline.

She missed her friends and, dare she say, the man she had fallen in love with. She had yet to find them in this town, Yensidia. She assumed that they didn't know who they were yet. For a while, Tiana hadn't known. She simply ran Tiana's Palace as a woman named Dia Macedon. While those who didn't know better still called her Dia, she preferred to be called Tiana. As she got the restaraunt ready to open up, she heard the door open. "Welcoe to Tiana's Palace! Hoep you're havin' a good day so far!"
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

And I Hope To Be (Open) Empty Re: And I Hope To Be (Open)

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:47 am

Bernie checked his watch as he stepped into restaurant, he only had an hour for lunch before he had to get back to his classes. He smiled as he sat in a booth, "Hello miss, what smells so good today?"

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:17 am

"Bernie!" grinned Tiana as she saw who it was, "How are you dear? We've got a shrimp gumbo in the pot as the special of the day. And I'm makin' my famous beinets."
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:11 am

"I'm doing fine ma'am, getting lunch between classes." Bernie answered with a smile, "No wonder it smells so wonderful in here, I hope the beinets will be ready soon."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:58 am

Dia smiled at Bernie. He had always been one who was polite, no matter how many times she had asked him to called her Tiana, it was always ma'am. She nodded, "They should be, sugah. What classes ya got today?"
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 am

"I believe almost all of my class's today Ma'am, its Wednesday and they like to remind us by making it so long." Bernie answered with a soft chuckle.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Dia grinned wide, "You know, I've thought about going back to college for writting. I'm thinkin' about writin' a cookbook."
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:55 pm

"That sounds exciting ma'am, I'm sure your cook book will be a hit when you release it." Bernie replied as he smiled back at her.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am

Dia chuckled to herself. Of course she knew that in his past life, Bernie Souris had been Bernard, a little mouse who worked with the Rescue Aide Society. She had found that to be most amusing when he first started coming around the resteraunt. He was one of the nicest men in town and Dia was certain that one day he would find his Miss Bianca, "So what have you all been learnin' in class Bernie?" Dia asked as she brought a plate of beignets over to the table.
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:04 am

"Nothing important, mostly about how to treat a client we think is guilty. The pros and cons of defending them and why sometimes we should still do it." Bernie answered with a smile before thanking her for his food.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 am

Dia nodded her head as she talked to Bernie, "So would you personally ever defend someone that you thought was guilty?"
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:05 pm

"I don't know, I think it would depend on what they did..." Bernie answered softly.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 am

Dia smiled as she listened to the shy young man speak, "Are you alright Bernie? I didn't mean to put you on the spot. Oh!" She heard the ding of the timer in the back and rushed to grab the beinets from the oven. She came back with them on a tray, "Sorry about that! Had to grab the food before it burned!"
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat May 03, 2014 3:04 am

"It is quite alright Miss Dia, they smell wonderful today." Bernie said with a soft smile, he quite enjoyed her cooking and loved coming to the restaurant.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost There Mon May 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Dia smiled widely, "You know, ain't no more charmin' words then you tellin' me that you like mah cookin' sugah!"
Almost There
Almost There

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down