Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Lizjay Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:32 am

Seth smiled before giving another soft chuckle at Dean's words, he really liked his new friends. They made him feel happy and he felt content to just hang out with the two.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Dean grinned, looking at his new friend. He could tell that they had something alike, even if he couldn't really put his finger on it right now. It was something that always seemed to be missing between Roman and himself. He looked up at the sky before speaking, "Have you ever seen a prettier day?"

"Pretty sure I have," Roman nodded as he looked around, "Pretty sure I have."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:06 am

Seth smiled and chuckled at Roman before looking at the clear sky, it was quite a pretty day. He smiled and pulled his hair back as they walked, it felt perfect being there with Roman and Dean. He had friends, but he felt closer to Dean and Roman then any of those friends.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:36 am

Dean looked over at his new friend. There was no reason for anyone to be so quiet. People usually had thoughts in their heads and they were raring to be let out, at least his were anyways. With a smile across his lips, he elbowed Seth in the side, "So, you got any brothers or sisters? I don't. Don't think Rome does either."

"I have Terk but she's not a blood relative. She's just close enough to be my sister," Roman grinned, thinking about the woman. She was sweet and played around a lot, many in town knew her as a trouble maker but never in a mean way.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 am

"I have 14 brothers and sisters." Seth answered with a smile, "My family runs the local orphanage, I've lost count of how many kids I grew up with. They sort of became family to me and my siblings."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:00 pm

"Fourteen? Woah! I mean, I technically got four adopted siblings but fourteen. How did you all survive?" Dean raised an eyebrow, "Were times tight for ya'll or what?"

Roman chuckled, "I'm sure when it's all that you know, you get use to there being so many of you pretty quickly."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 am

"We had some hard times when I was really little, but I suppose we were pretty well off when I was little. I'm the youngest out of all my siblings, well minus the ones what we grew up with." Seth smiled.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 pm

"Younges out of that many, I can't imagine that," Dean chuckled, "I'm the second oldest in my family and I'm greatful for that."

Roman nodded, "I couldn't imagine being so young."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 am

Seth stuck out his tongue with a chuckle, "A lot of my older siblings are twins and I have a twin myself, only three of my siblings aren't twins." He said as he opened the door.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

"Twins? I don't think I could handle that," Dean chuckled, "Too many mouths to feed all at once."

Roman nodded, "I mean, when I was little a few members of my extended family had twins but I don't think I could look after twins. Hell, I don't think I could raise a family period."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:36 am

"My parents managed somehow, they were so hard working though and they managed to not only take care of us but other too." Seth smiled softly as he remembered.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 am

Dean got a little touchy at the subject of parents. He wasn't ashamed of his own, god knew that Fagin did his best to take care of all of his kids that he had adopted over the years. No, he got a little touchy because he had never known what it was like to have two parents. Sure, when he went over to Roman's after school in high school, Kala had always been so nice to him but it wasn't the same thing. It wasn't his mother. He put his hands in his pockets and gave a glum nod, trying not to let the others see it get to him as he opened the door to Papa Bear's letting his friends go first.

Roman, who had been a close friend of Dean's since high school, picked up on his emotion and looked at the menu as they sat down, hoping to change the subject, "What looks good to you guys?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

"Well working here I can attest to the fact that everything here is really good." Seth said with a smile. "I'm thinking of getting blueberry cheesecake."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:47 pm

"Blueberry cheesecake sounds pretty good," Dean nodded as his eyes scanned over the menu. "I think I'm gonna have something else though. What can you tell me about the orange tart cake?"

"Hmm something with bananas in it for me," Roman nodded as he looked over the menu, "Probably the banana nut muffins."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 am

"The orange tart is really good, the orange icing is great." Seth answered with a smile, "Garrett baked some banana nut muffins just yesterday so they'll be really good today."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:47 am

"Yup, its decided, that is what I am having. Orange tart sounds delicious," nodded Dean as he folded up his menu.

"Banana nut muffins made yesterday? I thought Garrett made everything fresh starting in the mornings;" Roman asked with his eyebrow arched.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:53 am

"Most everything is, things like the cheesecakes and ice cream are made at night." Seth answered, "He made the muffins late last night so they'd be good tonight."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:05 am

Dean nodded, "Makes sense. I mean, he does have a life outside of the bakery. I heard he has a crush on that Beca cop lady."

"Beca Hunter or Becca Smollett? I get so confused on which one is which," chuckled Roman as he folded his menu.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:17 am

Seth gave a small grin, "Don't tell him I told you, but it's Beca Hunter." He knew his boss liked her. "I think she really likes him back too."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Roman chuckled, "It's always cute to see people who are in love."

Dean nodded as he lounged in his chair, "That'd be nice. It's always heart warming to see when people are in love."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:36 am

"Yeah I agree with you guys, sometimes I wish I can find love like that." Seth said as he leaned back.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 am

Dean chuckled and elbowed Seth, "Aw, you'll find the right guy or girl. After all, it took me forever to see that Rome was right in front of me. He's been the best guy that I could ask for since we were in high school."

Roman nodded, looking over Seth. How was he supposed to tell Dean that he thought Seth was attractive? He knew how possessive his love got. "Yeah...you'll find the right one..."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:18 am

Seth just gave a smile at Dean's elbow, glad to see his new friends were very happy together even if a part of him seemed to feel left out and a little lonely. He wasn't even sure how he had missed that the two of them being together. "Maybe, I've not been really looking hard for a guy lately.." He didn't like thinking about how he hadn't had a boyfriend in a while, he didn't notice Roman looking him over before standing up. "I'll go put the orders in and talk to Garrett."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 am

Roman smiled and turned to Dean as soon as he had gotten up to give the order to Garrett. "Before you say anything, I gotta know that you still love me."

"Course I do," Dean scoffed, "Just cuz I think he's hot and I think he could fit in nicely with the two of us don't mean I'm gonna love you any less. I just like him now too."

"I dunno if he'd even be comfortable with this," Roman spoke softly, "We'll have to ask him."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 am

Seth saw that his boss was busy and started to get the stuff ready for Roman and Dean by himself, he looked over at the table. Both men were very handsome and it was a little hard to keep his mind on his work, but he also now knew that they were together and he wasn't going to be a home wreaker or hurt his new friends like that. He would have to be content as friends.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next