Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:16 am

Seth shook his head, "My hair has always been this way, I used to dye it all black when I was a teenager though." He answered before sipping from his water. "She dyes her hair though."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 am

"I dunno why you would dye it all black. I mean, that is so weird to have natural hair like that but totally wicked," grinned Dean as he leaned back against the wall.

Roman nodded, "Yeah, instead I just always look like my hair is in dread locks and I hate it."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:50 am

"I used to get teased when I was ten about my hair so for high school I just dyed it so I wouldn't get teased." Seth answered, "Dude your hair is almost nicer then my hair."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 am

Roman shook his head, "I always feel like I've been out in the jungle all day with the way my hair looks. I just want it to look nice and neat for once."

"At least you guys can grow long hair," Dean chuckled, "I look like I have an afro when I do."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:26 am

Seth chuckled softly at his friends, "I'm sure it can't be that bad man." He finished what his plate and pushed it to the side.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 am

"Oh it's bad," Roman agreed, "Real bad."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 am

Seth chuckled softly, "You guys have pictures?" He asked with a teasing poke to Dean.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 am

Roman grinned wide, "I have. He doesn't know where I keep them but I have pictures of him that would embarrass any man."

"Oh shut up," Dean rolled his eyes."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 am

Seth laughed softly, "You have to show me sometime man, I'll even see if I can find some of my own embarrassing picture to show you so its fair." Seth said with playful smile, he found himself wanting to get to know them more and more.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 am

Dean grinned, "It's a deal then. How about you and Roman go do that parkour stuff while I finish out some work or at least ask Mr. Sykes if I can get the rest of the day off. He may dock me some pay but I don't care."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 am

Seth smiled and nodded, "Okay, I'll go add this to my employee card and then I'll be ready to go." He replied before getting the dirty dishes together. "Meet you guys at the door?"

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am

"Oh you don't have to pay," Roman replied with a shrug, "Mr. Scatt pays me well what I'm worth and a little bit extra. I'll pay full price. I know that Mr. Balington totally deserves to be paid this much for his hard work."

Dean rolled his eyes at Roman, "Show off. If he wants to pay, let him pay. We'll meet him at the door."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 am

Seth looked at Dean before looking back at Roman, "If your sure man, I'm sure Garrett won't mind either way." He pushed some blonde hair from his face. He had a feeling that Roman wasn't going to budge on it though and was ready to follow Dean to the door.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:19 am

Roman sighed and nodded, not wanting to seem pushy to Seth. He knew that he had a problem with letting others take over. He brushed his hair off of his shoulder and stood, shoving his hands in his pockets and crossing with Dean to the door. "Look, Rome, don't ruin this for us, okay?" Dean asked quietly as he and Roman stood at the door.

"What?"

"You tend to be pushy and fierce. Nobody but me in town can put up with that, you know that. Around here, you gotta act like one of the pack," Dean replied, patting a hand to his shoulder. "Alright?"

Roman looked out the window, "I'm getting tired of being one of the pack Dean..."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:16 am

Seth finished paying and carried the dishes to the back, he hoped he hadn't offended Roman by wanting to pay for his friends. He had wanted to do something nice for them, especially Roman since they had hit each other's cars. He glanced at the door where they were and headed over.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Roman looked at Seth with a soft smile as he turned around to the young man, "So, where to kid? The park, the arcade. It's our day."

Dean smiled, "First I have to stop by work."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:00 am

"I vote for the park after Dean stops by work." Seth answered with a smile to the two of them, "If that's okay?" He asked the two.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 am

Roman grinned, "Sure, the park sounds fantastic!"

Dean seemed to almost perk up, "The park is great, I love going to the park!"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 am

"Me too! As long as I can remember it's been one of my favorite places to go." Seth answered, his eyes excited like a puppy. He was happy his new friends and he had so much in common.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 pm

"I know right! And we have so much free room to run around at the park here," Dean seemed to share his sense of excitement about the park.

"It needs more room and more trees," Roman shrugged.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Seth smiled, "You'll be about to run and jump too, your not excited?" Seth asked as he tilted his head slightly.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 am

Roman gave Seth a smile, "I am but I wish the park had more room."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 am

Seth smiled back, "More room to run would be awesome, but we do have a really nice park!"

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 pm

"I guess," Roman nodded with a smile. As they walked he looked up at the sky. How he wished he could see more of the world and not have to worry about things like this all of the time. He took a deep breath and stretched his arms before running ahead of the guys and doing a backflip.

Dean rolled his eyes, "Showoff."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:21 am

Seth smiled as he watched Roman so his backflip, Roman was very talented. He teasingly elbowed Dean, "Yeah, but he's showing off for you." He found himself pushing an growing feelings he had for his new friends he could have down so he could surport his friends.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next