Collision of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) Empty The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Working at Sykes Automotive wasn't a glamorous job but it was what Dean Joel did for a living. He would wake up in the morning, grab a Danish from Papa Bear's Diner, and then head to work. After work he would grab supper at Tiana's Palace and, if it was a weekend, head over to the Alley Cat for a good time. Then again, every time with Dean Joel was a good time.

He had seen one of the two men in the lobby at Papa Bears and the other he had seen at The Alley Cat, then again the one he had seen at The Alley Cat was his roommate Roman. There had been a wreck outside of Ralph's Arcade, both of these men involved in it. "So, can you guys tell me again how you wrecked?"

"I was trying to head to the apartment after work," Roman rolled his eyes, "and this yahoo runs into me outside of Ralph's!"

Dean looked over at the other man, not knowing his name, "Is that true?"
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Lizjay Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Seth Radcliff huffed at the man that called him a yahoo, he crossed his arms and answered with a frown. "This jerk is the one that ran into me, I was trying to get to work when he hit me as I was getting ready to turn into Papa Bears!" Seth was just glad he didn't work at De Ville’s Boutique anymore, Natalie was no where as nice as Garrett was. "And I have a name and it isn't yahoo!" he huffed at Roman.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman) Empty Re: The Dynamic Uno Becomes The Dynamic Trio (Dean/Seth/Roman)

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Dean put up his hands, telling both of them without words that he wasn't going to tolerate name calling and the like. "Alright, so did the wreck happen outside of Papa Bear's or outside of Ralph's?"

Roman took a deep breah, running his hand through his hair, "It was quite possibly at Papa Bear's...I was a little tired from working..."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:43 am

Seth sighed as he calmed down, he could tell the other man was tired. "I should of looked better before I turned...." He said softly, pushing a piece of brown and blonde hair from his face.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Roman looked over at the smaller man he had been arguing with since the wreck happened, "Are you kidding me? I know how I drive. My light was probably red and I just was flying like a bat out of hell to get home. I had a long night, you were in the right and I was in the wrong."

Dean chuckled. If there was anything that his buddy Roman was good at, it was making people feel good about themselves. "Alright, so I can probably get your cars fixed by tomorrow, it depends on if Audrey is working or not. I'll give you guys an estimate once we take a solid look at the cars. It'll take a while so if you feel like it, go on and get your shopping done and come back later."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Seth slowly rubbed the back of his neck, "I should call my boss and let him know why I'm so late, luckily Garrett is really cool about stuff like this..." He looked at the other two before realizing something, "Oh... I'm Seth by the way, Seth Radcliff. And I'm sorry about yelling earlier... I was just kinda freaked out..."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:05 pm

"That man's cool about anything," laughed Dean as soon as he said who he worked for. Everyone in town knew about how gentle and kind hearted Garrett Balington was. Dean sometimes wished that he worked for Garrett instead of Bill Sykes. Sykes was cold, cruel, and calculated most of the time. "I'm Dean Joel but people call me Dodge cuz I have a habit of dodging my way out of a fight."

"You can use my phone if you want," smiled Roman, a lot more jovially than he had been before. "I'm Roman Burroughs, I'm a bouncer over at the Alley Cat."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 am

"He's better then my old boss." Seth smiled softly, feeling much more at ease now. "Its nice to meet you Dean and nice to meet you Roman." He gratefully took the offered phone, "Thanks a lot man, I forgot to grab my phone this morning even though I charged it so I wouldn't forget it." He dialed the number for Papa bears before spending a few moments talking to Garrett over the phone.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 pm

"Old boss?" asked Dean, interested in what the other man had been through. Dean was a known ladies man who had touches of wanting to be with men. "You ain't always worked for Mr. Balington?"

Roman thought about it, "I think he use to work for Natalie De Ville over at De Ville's Boutique. In fact...I think he was the guy who helped me pick my boots."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:08 am

Seth smiled and nodded, "Yeah I used to work at De Ville's boutique, I quit just over a two months ago. I'm really glad I did, Ms. De Ville was kinda creepy to work for. She used to be all over my hair... Still don't know why... But Garrett offered me the job after I quit." He smiled and Roman, "Yeah I think I remember helping with that."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:20 am

"The De Ville woman is a few screws loose," Dean chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Anyways, should be a couple hours before the cars get fixed."

Roman smiled polietly, "I knew I had seen you somewhere before. Those boots worked well for me, they work great for work."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 am

"I'm glad to boots work so well for you, they seemed like they'd do a good job." Seth said with a smile to Roman before nodding to Dean, "Thanks for getting to my car so fast, I'm really grateful man." He smiled at Dean before looking at his watch. At this point there was not much point into going into work, but he figured he might go to wait. "I guess I should head over to Papa Bears."

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:28 am

Dean shrugged it off, "Oh no problem. Unlike Roman over there, I dunno if you would have a ride to work otherwise. If it came down to it, Roman would walk to work. He's always been all about nature, ever since I can remember meeting him."

Roman laughed and shrugged, "I needed a good pair of work boots to look intimidating. Half of being a bouncer at a bar is looking the part. There are very few times where I actually have to act like a tough guy."

Dean looked at Roman and then at Seth, "You know...Audrey does her best work when I don't hover over her. I could come with you to Papa Bear's if you want? And if Roman doesn't want to go home and get some sleep, he could come too."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:36 pm

"That sounds great, it'll been nice to have some company at Papa Bears, we're slow around this time of day and Garrett has all the baking done always for tonight." Seth smiled at the other two as he spoke, almost sounding like an excited pup.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Roman nodded, the look on his face stoic and almost ape like. "Sure we can go together. I don't have any other plans for the evening."

Dean grinned, his demeaner cool and relaxed, "Whenever you guys get ready to leave we will."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:53 am

Seth smiled and grabbed his jacket, "Well I'm ready to go if you two go?" He slipped on his jacket and waited for the other two.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Roman stood, towering over Seth and Dean. "I'm ready to go boys. Are we gonna walk or are we gonna drive?"

"I'm all for walking," nodded Dean.
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:02 am

"Walk, Papa Bears isn't that far away and it's a nice day today." Seth nodded with a smile, he liked being outside when it wasn't too cold.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 am

Dean nodded, grabbing his leather jacket before he turned to join the others. Roman liked to joke that he looked like an old greaser most of the time, minus the sunglasses. Dean had just never been able to find a pair of sunglasses that felt like they fit him. With a smile, he nodded, "It's absotively posolutely nice out there today, ain't it Rome?"

Roman nodded, he had been swinging from the top of the doorframe, an old military trick that he had learned from movies. It was a great way to stay in shape and stay agile. He dropped down and nodded, "Yeah, it's great out there."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:43 am

Seth smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm just glad we have a little while before the cold weather sets in. One thing I never liked even as a kid was the cold." He rubbed around his neck, it strangely felt like something was missing sometimes.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:05 am

"Cold weather is not fun at all," Roman agreed with a nod, his long hair bouncing as he did so. Sometime he laughed at all the people who were marvelled by his size or by his hair. It was different but it was what made him the man he was and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Aw it ain't too bad," grinned Dean at his two friends, "It's actually quite nice. Brisk air keeps me awake."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:57 am

"Yes it is, it makes my nose cold and my ears cold and my toes cold." Seth replied with a slight pout, he really didn't like cold weather. "I don't like being cold... Weird huh." He finished before giving a smile.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Why_Should_I_Worry Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:06 pm

"Not weird," confirmed Roman as he held the door open for Dean and his newest friend, "Some people don't like cold, some do. Its personal preference."

Dean grinned, "You are both weird as hell."
Why_Should_I_Worry
Why_Should_I_Worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizjay Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:30 am

Seth chuckled softly at Dean and stuck his tongue out at him when he called him and Roman weird, "Am not." He added when he finished.

Lizjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Man Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Roman chuckled, "Aw it's okay. Dean calls me weird from time to time. It's just a part of how we're friends. Him calling you weird means that he trusts you enough to say you're one of his friends."

Dean grinned and shrugged, "Hey, what can I say? All my friends are sorts of weird people."
Son of Man
Son of Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next